Home & Living
WHEN YOU WALK INTO 200 REVELSTOKE, you know you’re somewhere special. Greeted from Second street, the solid Fir and leaded glass entry escorts you into the only street level space in the home, with space for greeting guests and storage and the option to descend to the custom, temperature controlled wine cellar and den, underground storage facilities or ascent the blond Oak stairs to the upper level, 2-bedroom residence where open windows and a spacious living area welcomes you and guests home.
Designed with perfection the home immediately feels warm and inviting with the treatment of:
- 12′ floor to ceiling heights
- solid Maple hardwood flooring
- 6″ double crown moulding & 8″ double baseboard floor casing throughout
- solid 8′ Hemlock doors
- Milgard floor to ceiling windows
- Rollar solar shades installed throughout
- Lennox gas fuelled fireplace
Kitchen & Dining
Designed for entertaining or simply relaxing, the open concept kitchen welcomes casual dining. Granite counter tops and sufficient custom-crafted, soft-closing cabinetry surrounded by well placed under lighting sets the stage. 200 Revelstoke’s finishings are those of a well-stocked primary residence designed to accommodate large or the most simple of culinary undertakings.
- Kitchenaid 5-burner gas cooktop
- Kitchenaid Superba convection oven
- Kitchenmaid water dispensing, side-by-side refrigerator
- Kitchenaid microwave
- Miele dishwasher
- Danby Silhouette beer & wine cooler
- Double and separate single sinks with dedicated Garburators
Naturally separated from the living area of the home are two spacious bedrooms with dedicated ensuites, brightly lit from floor to ceiling windows spanning to the north.
- over 250 square feet of relaxation space
- thick TYPE carpet with Xinch underlay
- elegant window coverings and black out blinds accompanying dollar solar shades
- 5-piece ensuite
- granite vanity with under mounted sink
- granite surround, glassed Thermal steam shower with seating in the master
- as equally well appointed
- ample storage for occupant or guests
- 4-piece ensuite
- soaking tub and shower
You’ll feel on top of the world at this rooftop escape with panoramic views of Revelstoke and the majestic surrounding mountains. The 120 square foot deck offers outdoor space to entertain or simply relax and rejuvenate. The paver-tiled flooring has wood trim and the space is surrounded by a glass railing.
This rooftop retreat includes a gas barbeque, a fire pit, and a large Jacuzzi spa tub to soothe away the day’s activities.
At 200 Revelstoke, it’s easy to enjoy the finer things in life. For the connoisseurs or simply those who are dabbling into the world of wine, this home offers the luxury and convenience of a custom temperature controlled sophisticated wine cellar and den. With the capacity to hold 30 cases of your own specially selected vintages, you’ll want to start making a list of your favourites now…
Particular thought has been given to storage – considering owners and renters alike will want to stow everything from fat skis and fat bikes to kayaks, snowshoes and fishing gear. The basement area consists of 10 separate finished, vented storage rooms. A box for every type of toy for every season!
And of course, there’s the covered parking at the back of the building for your other toy.